Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sixty Days

Sunday we went to Fresno. Today I drove the four hours home to get ready for the walk thru. We close the house sale on Friday, 32 days after we listed it. We have an apartment in Fresno. All utilities on. They will accept the cat. Less than sixty days ago I was in Costa Rica.

Since I returned, I've also had the Grand Girl and her grandgirls for a visit, gone to Yellowstone for a week, and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned this house, keeping it perfect every damn minute.

That's all I have to say about this. It's been a long day and the packers are coming Friday. I have a lot to do tomorrow, too. I hope Fresno is nice and quiet for awhile, starting Sunday, when we will officially live there.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm not sure whether to feel shamed or inspired by your accomplishments! It seems that you have done more in the last 6 weeks than I have in '06. Hmmpphh!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thqt's my girl.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home