Thursday, October 05, 2006

***

You already know I'm half crazy. This will confirm it.

Styrofoam Head for wigs that I got from my parent's garage sale for Chris to put his Stetson on.
Stetson
Small jewelry box (from my sis)
Candles (3)
Small back pack
Lavender from Yellowstone for the linen closet
Small desk top size fan
Do umbrellas count as clothes?

Every time I open a drawer or a cabinet, something uncounted stares out at me.

I don't know why this list thing is working on me like it is. I dread the arrival of all the stuff in storage. I wish I had the courage to pick a few things out of all that stuff, and walk away from the rest.

I looked at houses yesterday, but haven't seen "the one". So I won't have to deal with the rest of the things I own for a while.

I do miss my tan Diesel tennis shoes, though. They're comfy and go with everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home